I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of REMAT ALESD SA, situated in Str. Bobâlna, Nr. 72, Loc. Alesd, Jud. Bihor, as a data operator. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.rematalesd.ro website. ( "Site")
II. Categories of processed personal data
If you are a Visitor of the Site, REMAT ALESD SA will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the Contact / Questions / Complaints section, as long as you contact us in this way.
III. Aims and bases of processing
If you are a Visitor of the Site, REMAT ALESD SA processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission of commercial communications on products and services offered by REMAT ALESD SA via the Site through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms).
Ground: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Ground: Processing of your data for this purpose is based on REMAT ALESD SA's legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we are processing your data
As a matter of principle, REMAT ALESD SA will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, REMAT ALESD SA may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support REMAT ALESD SA in carrying out its activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers) or to the authorities central / local public in the following listed cases:
- to administer the Site;
- where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by REMAT ALESD SA through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
VI. TTransfer of personal data
Personal data provided to REMAT ALESD SA can not be transferred outside of Romania
VII. The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on personal data processing, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by REMAT ALESD SA, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from REMAT ALESD SA regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data by REMAT ALESD SA without any justified delays, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without unjustified delay ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- when the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, REMAT ALESD SA may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- a person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- an operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- a person targeted opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time during which it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to transmit these data by to REMAT ALESD SA to another data controller, to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - as far as the processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data which it is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of REMAT ALESD SA or the public interest, except where REMAT ALESD SA can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The right not to be put to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects it similarly to a significant extent;
- The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please email to email@example.com.