About Remat Aleșd
Remat Aleșd was set up in 1995 following privatization of MEBO, as privately funded stock company. Company's activity field is "Recycling of ferrous and nonferrous reusable materials". Since then, development of this company has lead to an extension of types of recyclable materials, therefore the company currently holds recycling certificates for a much wider range of materials: paper, cardboard, used tires, electric, electronic wastes and electric appliances wastes.
Remat Aleșd S.A. is one of the most flexible companies that recycle ferrous and nonferrous reusable materials in Bihor area, providing services of collection and recycling of environmentally hazardous products. We share the same goals with many other international companies, respectively the collection, reuse and recycle of hazardous materials, in the view of a cleaner environment and a healthier life.
"Your liabilities become our interest".
Remat Aleșd focuses on the impact that recycling activities cause on environment. The quality policies consist in the validity of an Integrated System for the Management of Environment, Labor Quality, Professional Safety and Health, maintaining certificates that prove our commitment to quality.
- compliance with current, national and European environment legislation.
- monitoring of legislative changes, reducing reaction time to a minimum.
- provision of training programs to all employees, on environment, labor safety and health issues.
- investment in processes and plants designed for environment-friendly use and for improving handling processes.
- permanent interest in long-term and good collaborations with partners, employees, community, clients, intended to meet all expectations and needs
- increase of company performances for development purposes.